Re: ztcp should not pick fd 0

> There's nothing very special about fdtable; adding "fdtable[sess->fd] =
> FDT_EXTERNAL" to the patch on success should be OK,

OK, that should be easy but since the fdtable stuff is completely
unabstracted, and since the redup case also needs that, and since
redup only sets max_zsh_fd when the old fdtable entry is nonzero, I
need to either make several more copies of the fdtable resizing code
or actually abstract it.  I should have a patch in a little bit...
but first need lunch.

thanks,
Greg