Re: Issue with insert-sections style

On Thu, 09 Sep 2010 14:04:13 -0400
Greg Klanderman <greg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> >   zstyle ':completion:*' group-name ''
> >   zstyle ':completion:*:descriptions' format 'completing %B%d%b'
> >   zstyle ':completion:*:manuals' separate-sections true
>
> As an aside, can someone help me with the right zstyle syntax to have
> the first two lines above apply only to man page completions?

What you're supposed to do is use ^Xh in the context where you want the
style to apply and work it out from that.  The tag would be after the
last colon shown.  I think using the command name and tag would be good
enough, :completion:*:*:man:*:manuals.  There are some limitations on
whether some styles are looked up with the tag, in which case you're out
of luck with making it specific to manual pages, but you should still be
able to use the command, :completion:*:*:man:*:*.