Re: git repository

On Oct 5,  3:04pm, Wayne Davison wrote:
}
} On Tue, Oct 5, 2010 at 2:35 PM, Benjamin R. Haskell <zsh@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
}
} > Is the git repo still "unofficial" with the CVS repo as the "one
} > true Zsh"?
}
} I'd be more inclined to call it unauthoritative, since the CVS is the
} master. I don't know how others feel about it, but think of it as a
} project-maintained mirror of the official source.

Commits into the git repo are not being pushed into CVS, as far as I
know.  I think that would preclude anything but CVS being considered
canonical.