Re: PROMPT_SP bug with local in precmd

On Fri, Nov 26, 2010 at 2:53 PM, Peter Stephenson <
p.w.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I hope I'm not undoing any magic with this.

That added fflush() seems like a good idea to me. I had assumed that shout
wasn't buffered, but that appears to not be the case.  Since the exit-output
cited above is going to stderr (I'm assuming that is coming from exec.c
around line 3188), your added flush should ensure that the PROMPT_SP "magic"
always gets output prior to the following use of stderr, and that should
make it work more consistently.

..wayne..