Re: extended braces syntax, {1..32..-03}

On 5 December 2010 20:25, Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ah, I missed you already committed the tests, here's an incremental patch
> http://mika.l3ib.org/patches/zsh-braces-test-docs-incr.patch

Not sure if it's worth mentioning in the NEWS file, but you could use
negative start/end numbers if brace_ccl was set, which is a bit weird.
(This is because it was only prevented in hasbraces() and not in
xpandbraces()).

I also just noticed that my code accepts a single - as the number 0,
should I fix that? ie {-..2} expands to 0 1 2.

--
Mikael Magnusson