Re: Slow completion when using aptitude

Hi,

those questions might be better suited to the -users list.

> And another small related issue: the command tab-completion of zsh
> doesn't seem to know aptitude build-dep, which has been around for a
> few years but (unfortunately) undocumented.

I did not have time to check the first issue, but on zsh 4.3.10, you
can complete to aptitude build-dep. As a general rule of thumb, please
try to use the newest version of zsh (and starting with zsh -f where
applicable/possible) before reporting issues. They might have been
fixed, already.

Richard