Re: _arguments: Sets not working?

On Sun, 23 Jan 2011 12:45:08 -0500
gi1242+zsh@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
> It looks like argument sets separated by single hyphens are not working.
> You can see the bug by trying to complete arguments of 'vncserver'. When
> you ask for completions, none are returned. [Behaviour persists in
> latest release from Git]

After I worked out what it's supposed to do, it did seem to be doing
it.  Probably there's some style or option that's interacting badly with
it.  See if it works with no styles or "interesting" shell options and if
so what it is that makes it stop working.

(It's harder without styles because you need to type leading '-' and
you don't get prompted with the name of what's missing, but as far as
I could tell it wasn't actually broken in that case either.)