Re: loading user startup files for zsh scripts

> Put something in /etc/zshenv (or whatever path has been compiled for
> that on your system) that stashes $0 in another parameter.

Unfortunately I cannot modify /etc/zshenv on the one to two hundred
people's machines that are using our shared zsh startup files at work;
I can suggest they modify ~/.zshenv but it's unlikely to be widely
followed, which is why I was looking for a solution in the shared file
sourced by ~/.zshenv, but it sounds like that just can't work.

thanks,
Greg