Re: completing a comma-separated pair of values

Danek Duvall wrote:

> Here's the function I ended up with:
>
> 	    if [[ $words[$CURRENT] == *,* ]]; then

I may have misunderstood this but you can use the return status of
compset -P directly so that you possibly don't need this. e.g:
	if compset -P '*,'; then

> The only problem is that (I think) this may need to be completed in a
> longer series of comma-separated values:

You can also do a while loop if there's no particular ordering to
things in the list: while compset -P '*,' Otherwise, use elif for each
component.

Oliver