Re: support negative LEN in ${VAR:OFFSET:LEN}

On Mar 16,  4:04pm, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
}
} Is someone waiting for me to do something with this? If so, I'm not
} exactly sure what.

Sorry, I was really sick all weekend and really busy the last couple
of days.

I'd prefer either a more helpful error message or zsh's usual behavior
of treating it as NOT an error (e.g. just returning an empty string)
when the end position is less than the start, but I'd also prefer if
someone else (hi, PWS?) were on record as [dis]agreeing with me before
a choice is made.