PATCH: (0/4)

Here's a series I had laying around for a bit.

I was writing a little add-on to vcs_info and was wondering how I could
add hooks to certain events to make the add-on work, but without
interfering with hooks the user may have set already.

It turned out that I couldn't so I added "statically" registered hooks,
which are run independently of any context. This is what the first two
patches do.

The third patch adds a new hooks called no-vcs, which is needed by
my little add-on.

The last patch should make sure the nvcsformats style is used to fill
the $vcs_info_msg_N_ variables even if the system is disabled otherwise.
That should make sure that you can turn over full control of your
prompt to these variables, if you'd like to (as advertised in the
manual).

Frank Terbeck (4):
  vcs_info: Support registering hooks independent of the context
  vcs_info: Add functions to add/remove static hooks
  vcs_info: Add `no-vcs' hook
  vcs_info: nvcsformats style should be used if the system is disabled

 Functions/VCS_Info/.distfiles       |    2 +
 Functions/VCS_Info/VCS_INFO_hook    |   18 +++++++++++--
 Functions/VCS_Info/VCS_INFO_set     |    6 +----
 Functions/VCS_Info/vcs_info         |    7 ++++-
 Functions/VCS_Info/vcs_info_hookadd |   22 +++++++++++++++++
 Functions/VCS_Info/vcs_info_hookdel |   45 +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++