Re: PATCH: expanding parameters like echo/print builtins

On 11 May 2011 19:26, Peter Stephenson <Peter.Stephenson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Wed, 11 May 2011 19:19:51 +0200
> Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> (Should the order
>> parameter expansion flags are applied in be documented somewhere?)
>
> It's documented in *immense* detail in the subsection "Rules" under
> Parameter Expansion, but even the 23 existing rules don't cover
> everything.  Feel free to add another one.  Actually, (V) is covered, at
> rule 15, so maybe you just missed it.

Actually this is a case of me being an idiot. I remember scrolling
past it, but I always thought I was scrolling past the list given in
the beginning of zshexpn giving the relation between
history/alias/process/etc substitutions.

--
Mikael Magnusson