Re: PATCH: Fix (mis-)uses of var() in vcs_info documentation

On Jun 1,  8:45am, Benjamin R. Haskell wrote:
}
} On Wed, 1 Jun 2011, Bart Schaefer wrote:
}
} > +That means the detection of these systems is skipped bf(completely. No
}
} Last line should be:
}
} > +That means the detection of these systems is skipped bf(completely). No
} There's a missing closing parenthesis (only noticed because I grep'ed
} for uses of bf()).

Wow, I would have thought that created a yodl syntax error.  I'll be sure
that's fixed before I commit.  Furthermore, that one should probably be
em() rather than bf().