Re: PATCH: (4/3) _git-buildpackage: use a #desc: line

On Wed, Jun 29, 2011 at 23:30, Frank Terbeck <ft@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>  If workers-29519 is applied, then this would make the already-existing
>  `git-buildpackage' completion use a proper "#desc:" line, which could
>  look like this:

Does anyone have a better solution than this lying around?  I feel
that this should be set with a zstyle, but I can’t figure out how, for
example, _git-buildpackage would call zstyle when it’s only being
autoloaded.  Should _git, once loaded, load all autoloaded _git-*
functions so that they may set their description using zstyle?