Re: 'command -pv zsh' => 'zsh: command not found: -pv'

On Jul 20,  6:23pm, Daniel Shahaf wrote:
}
} Looking into the cause, I guess that it's due to this bit of argument
} parsing in ./Src/exec.c:2433:

[...]

} I've looked into converting that parsing to a while() loop (as used by
} other if() blocks in the vicinity), but haven't got a working patch yet
} and didn't want to delay this email until I did.

All of the code around there is a bit tangled.  Consider this thread

http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/2011/msg00034.html (workers/28595)

in particular

http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/2011/msg00035.html (28596)
http://www.zsh.org/mla/workers/2011/msg00043.html (28604)