Re: 4.3.13 changes

On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 13:08, Peter Stephenson
<Peter.Stephenson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> I'd like to make a release soon to get out the fixes for job control and
> file descriptor management.  Is there anything else important in the
> main shell that needs fixing?  (If it didn't need fixing for 4.3.12, it
> doesn't need fixing this time round.)

Can you please have a look at the '*:: :->file' problem that I’m
having with _arguments (see _git-add in Completion/Unix/Command/_git)?
 I need to know if this is a problem with _arguments or if I’m doing
something wrong.  The gist of it is that options don’t complete after
arguments if you use “::” instead of “:”.

Also, I’m in the process of fixing some minor nits with _git that were
introduced in the patch series that added support for third-party
commands and user commands.  They should be resolved during the day.