Re: completers using zstat don't work with zmodload -F zsh/stat

On 27 July 2011 10:20, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jul 26,  9:09pm, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
> }
> } I just got the idea to 'which' the function, and indeed all the zstat
> } are magically replaced with 'builtin stat', which explains the
> } trouble. Why does that happen though?
>
> It must be that you have an alias for zstat.  This doesn't happen to
> me.  Make sure you're autoloading the completion functions with
> "autoload -U" ?  Although compinit should do that for you.
>
> Perhaps you zcompile'd the completion functions and did not use
> "zcompile -U" ?

I did have an alias, but only in root's .zshrc, didn't think to check
for that. Adding -U to the zrecompile command didn't help, I had to
remove the alias.
for a ($fpath) {[ -w $a:r -a $a/_*(N[1]) ] && zrecompile -p -U -z $a.zwc $a/_*}
is how I'm compiling my completion functions.

--
Mikael Magnusson