warn_create_global warnings in current trunk

Out of curiosity I've switched the option on in my .zshrc, and here are
the three warnings I'm getting (running recent trunk version; "created
globally in function" elided from the warning messages for conciseness):

compaudit:118: array parameter _i_ulwdirs
update_current_git_vars:4: scalar parameter _GIT_STATUS
update_current_git_vars:5: array parameter __CURRENT_GIT_STATUS

(I first thought about sending a patch, but after looking at compaudit I
figured leaving the fixes to the respective authors were the better
option.)

--
Štěpán