ZSH crashes when using ${path:0:h}

Hi everybody,

although I use zsh for about one year by now, my configuration was
mostly cherry-picked from sources all over the internet and I began
reading the documentation actually just this week ;o)

I came across the parameter expansion today and thought I would give it
a shot by trying the "expansion" ${path:0:h} at the beginning of an
argument. (I.e., nothing before it)

I am aware that this command might be nonsense but since I'm just
learning, I thought it might give me the first entry in $PATH with
the :h modifier applied. I simply wanted to try this out.

Unfortunately, zsh crashes.

I am currently using zsh + screen on Ubuntu 11.04 on my x86_AMD64
machine.

% zsh --version
zsh 4.3.11 (x86_64-unknown-linux-gnu)

If you need any information, please let me know.

Regards
Christian