Re: 4.3.12 regression: fg'ing dead processes

On Oct 28, 11:47am, Peter Stephenson wrote:
} Subject: Re: 4.3.12 regression: fg'ing dead processes
}
} On Fri, 28 Oct 2011 11:41:30 +0200
} Christian Neukirchen <chneukirchen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
} > It seems the killed job didn't get removed from the list of backgrounded
} > processes or something?
}
} Bart did some more work on this after 4.3.12, so I hope this is fixed in
} the 4.3.12-test-2 release on ftp.zsh.org in pub/development.

Indeed, I'm not able to reproduce when using the current CVS:

torch% cat
^Z
zsh: suspended  cat
torch% kill %1
torch%
[1]  + terminated  cat
torch% kill %1
kill: %1: no such job
torch% fg
fg: no current job
torch% print $ZSH_VERSION $ZSH_PATCHLEVEL
4.3.12-test-2 1.5486
torch%

I haven't explicitly tried the test release from ftp.zsh.org but I have
no reason to believe any fix was applied after that.