Re: Next release

On Dec 9,  2:11pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} If you think there's anything significant left to do, it would be a good
} time either to do it or try to persuade someone else (good luck with
} that).

I still have uncommitted the change to add $state_descr to _arguments
and _values and reference it in _zle (workers/29766).  Do we want?

I also have workers/29049 (attempt to restore command line when canceling
out of menu-select) but I don't think it's actually correct.