Question about _history-complete-older

Hi,

It seems to me that the functions _history-complete-newer and
_history-complete-older do the reciprocal opposite of what their names
would indicate.

In my zsh version 4.3.11, _history-complete-newer  completes a word from
the history, beginning with the oldest words in the history,
while _history-complete-older completes a word from history starting
with the most recent entries.

Could this possibly be a bug ? :-)

This is especially bothersome when considering the default keybindings:
"^[," _history-complete-newer
"^[/" _history-complete-older

Completing a word from recent history seem to me to be the most common
use case, but while 'm' ',' and '.'  are next to each other on most
keyboard layouts, '/' is seldom reachable without holding the Shift key
(in addition to the Esc-Key for the keybinding) on non-english keyboard
layouts.

regards,
Bernhard