Re: Multibyte issue in 4.3.15

> Hi all,
>

> I did not see this particular issue get bounced to the ML, so here it is:

> Basically, a multibyte char eats the prompt if you recall it from
> history repeatedly.

I don't see why typing ' -w' should insert '-w '? (Typing the same
sequence in vim produces the same as in zsh, ie, pressing w jumps to
the start of the next word, not the end of the current one).

I also can't reproduce the prompt issue, that's probably a broken
setup. Ask him to reproduce from zsh -f.

--
Mikael Magnusson