Re: zsh 4.3.16

On Feb 21,  6:52pm, Richard Hartmann wrote:
}
} We want to prepare a package for Debian and thus wanted to make sure
} we get the correct commit. ATM, we are betting on either [1] or [2],
} but would appreciate confirmation either way.

Those two are functionally identical, the only difference is a fixed
ChangeLog entry in [1].  However, I believe PWS was talking about doing
a 4.3.17 almost immediately to pick up [3], so you might want to wait
just a little longer.

} [1] http://zsh.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=zsh/zsh;a=commitdiff;h=5f25bb8223d090d13af5869893fa35e5b8c44182
} [2] http://zsh.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=zsh/zsh;a=commitdiff;h=66d61af2b5dcb5171ea96faedcccff0f045d6231

[3] http://zsh.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=zsh/zsh;a=commitdiff;h=15138d4fb7a40a1276722924b0482f53c83468f3