Re: let unset array element remove compatible with bash

On Feb 23, 10:58am, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} I'm guessing there's no point waiting to get this into 4.3.17?

No, I should think not.

Also the first hunk of 30261 (suppressing WC_SUBLIST_NOT when errflag)
makes me rather nervous, even though "make check" still passes.  So I
will leave it up to you to commit that if you feel it's safe to include
in 4.3.17, and otherwise I'll commit it sometime after.