git mirror missing 4.3.16 tag (was: Re: zsh 4.3.16)

Hello Wayne,

It seems like the cvs-to-git script didn't pick up the zsh-4.3.16 tag
from CVS. It appears in CVS:

[...]
RCS file: /cvsroot/zsh/zsh/ChangeLog,v
Working file: ChangeLog
head: 1.5593
branch:
locks: strict
access list:
symbolic names:
        zsh-4_3_16: 1.5590
[...]

Richard Hartmann wrote:
> We want to prepare a package for Debian and thus wanted to make sure
> we get the correct commit. ATM, we are betting on either [1] or [2],
> but would appreciate confirmation either way.
[...]
> [1] http://zsh.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=zsh/zsh;a=commitdiff;h=5f25bb8223d090d13af5869893fa35e5b8c44182
> [2] http://zsh.git.sourceforge.net/git/gitweb.cgi?p=zsh/zsh;a=commitdiff;h=66d61af2b5dcb5171ea96faedcccff0f045d6231

...so I think it should be on the commit referenced in [1].

Any idea why it didn't propagate to the git mirror?

Regards, Frank