Re: 4.3.17-test-1

[>workers]

On Jun 24,  9:32pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} I've uploaded a test release 4.3.17-test-1 to ftp.zsh.org

Builds and passes "make check" on MacOS Lion
(Kernel Version 11.4.0: Mon Apr  9 19:32:15 PDT 2012)

The only really nagging outstanding bug I can think of is $pipestatus
getting confused when some of the commands in the pipeline are builtins
or compound statments.  I know approximately why it happens, but haven't
found a straightforward code refactoring that will prevent it.

See the "$pipstatus broken?" thread from last December.