Zsh Mailing List Archive
Messages sorted by:
Re: yodl failure
- X-seq: zsh-workers 30581
- From: Vin Shelton <acs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: Peter Stephenson <Peter.Stephenson@xxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: yodl failure
- Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2012 11:23:22 -0400
- Cc: zsh-workers@xxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:sender:in-reply-to:references:date :x-google-sender-auth:message-id:subject:from:to:cc:content-type; bh=30b95DDmNh7bhKIay1NyfUF1ferbjAjgMCgRGd5C6Tw=; b=hp899vZY3bNQLOiTZcogkRPhjSXilPnM4L5nRexfN1CPyDN1d+FkXCbAFeEBEC26mw 8hq9gPmBaGXrqW/+w6R44FT0mFtTO83V+phgRzcUCGkSndts7DkKouu+EhKZdnhVwuwi Ue1TzSnbFMhDTwxU0lqsbOMOBJAS0ovgswEa/nI9aTz43DHq/lhxGQgJ+V1rA+xAOeFQ w4fiYLB4XmiuyghcOK2eGn/Aar39MaLzqUnkDojP7vnrIcKQbXn61w/bFNulyrPMTdVt n5zYCpO3BUOj/bz7o6CffwOWfINfk6RNveqPSrp/ZyoS94j2U1h2n4jB5vD5r2jhNxzi NVzA==
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- List-help: <mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org>
- List-id: Zsh Workers List <zsh-workers.zsh.org>
- List-post: <mailto:email@example.com>
- Mailing-list: contact zsh-workers-help@xxxxxxx; run by ezmlm
- References: <CACeGjnVeJPWmuoUzjVYbHCZRJVMsxDoSywRHtKz5YAUXxKciuA@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: ethersoft@xxxxxxxxx
On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 4:50 AM, Peter Stephenson
> On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 20:57:21 -0400
> Vin Shelton <acs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Is anyone else seeing this failure:
>> Including file Zsh/filelist.yo
>> Zsh/filelist.yo: 10: redef
>> Zsh/filelist.yo: 10: ( expected
>> Zsh/filelist.yo: 10: last parsed symbol: `)'
> I've seen this on at least one system. As it seems to work OK elsewhere
> (and like I you couldn't see anything obviously wrong) I have't pursued
> it, but it would be nice to get to the bottom of it.
OK. I downloaded yodl-3 and icmake from sourceforge and with some
effort got them to work.
The zsh doc build now works for me.
Messages sorted by: