Re: PATCH: (provisional) underscores in constants in numeric evaluation

On Thu, 30 Aug 2012 15:11:24 +0100
Peter Stephenson <Peter.Stephenson@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Some scripting languages allow dummy "_"s in numeric constants so you
> can count the decimal places.  This is very convenient if you're doing
> arithmetic with large integers.

I presume most people are back from holiday and have had the chance to
see this, so I've committed these two changes.

pws

More information can be found at www.csr.com. Follow CSR on Twitter at http://twitter.com/CSR_PLC and read our blog at www.csr.com/blog