Re: autoload -X inside an anonymous function

On Sep 20,  8:35pm, Peter Stephenson wrote:
}
} I discovered while doing this that "autoload +X _path_files" didn't
} work, it doesn't like the absence of the semicolon in the braces.  If
} anyone wants to work out why, be me guest.

Works for me with 4.3.17-test-2 ... and also with 5.0.0-dev-0 just now
compiled from CVS (edited _path_files to remove your semicolon again).

Did you try autoload -z +X ?