systemd completion (loginctl completion no longer works)

Hello,

loginctl completion no longer works in zsh with new versions of
systemd since "systemd-loginctl" was renamed to just "loginctl". I'll
send a patch to fix this but I was wondering what the preferred
resolution would be: to make it compatible with both binary names (for
compatibility with earlier systemd versions) or to simply change it to
the new name?

Also, what is the preferred method of sending in patches for zsh?
Unified diffs to zsh-workers?

--
Denis Kasak