Re: PATCH: document git in Etc/zsh-development-guide

On Thu, 20 Dec 2012 14:38:27 +0100
Oliver Kiddle <okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > You skipped the commit numbers; my understanding of the simple
> > process to date is that the code change is one commit, the
> > changelog and integration is a second commit, see step 4.  Yes,
> > it's an extra commit,
>
> My understanding was that ChangeLog files would be handled by Peter
> running Frank Terbeck's script at suitable times such as before a
> release. See workers/30119.

We might do that at some stage, once we're convinced we're not losing
anything (I haven't properly been keeping track of Bart's comments), but
to begin with we'll keep the ChangeLog so everything isn't all changing
at once.

pws