Re: zle test cases (Re: PATCH: save last position in vi-goto-mark)

On Sun, 10 Feb 2013 23:11:46 +0100
Oliver Kiddle <okiddle@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> I would have added a test case along with the recent patch but we don't
> yet have any tests for zle. I had a look and it seemed that not much
> needed changing to comptest to support testing zle widgets. With the
> following patch, it will report the buffer contents, cursor position and
> mark (if the region is active). Is anything more needed? Any other
> thoughts on this?

Great, let's see how it goes.  Obviously we're a bit short of tests but
we can fix that gradually and see if that shows up any glitches along
the way.

Peter Stephenson <p.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxx>       Consultant, Software
Tel: +44 (0)1223 434724              Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre
St John's House, St John's Innovation Park,
Cowley Road, Cambridge, CB4 0DS, UK