"functions +t" etc. output

For "typeset" etc., with flags but no arguments,

       using ‘+’ rather than ‘-’ to introduce the flag
       suppresses printing of the values of parameters when there is no
       parameter  name.

It would seem to me this ought to apply to "functions", in fact it's
even more useful if you want to see the functions with a particular flag
to suppress the body of the function, which might be huge.  But it
doesn't work --- you get the body of the function.

It does work if you add an extra and otherwise redundant "+", which you
don't need in the typeset case, leading me to suppose this is just a
bug.  Same feacha with autoload.

--
Peter Stephenson <p.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxx>       Consultant, Software
Tel: +44 (0)1223 434724              Samsung Cambridge Solution Centre