completion function name clashes

We appear to have two of each of _osc and _ps.

How should we resolve things for _ps? I would suggest renaming the one
for postscript files to _postscript but for the fact that it is much
older.

For the ps command, the _ps is Solaris specific. There's not been
completion for ps before because it is a real mess with BSD and SYSV
having quite different options and many new systems having hybrids. I
also have vague memories that there is more than one ps common on Linux
systems though it appears to be procps everywhere I currently have
access to.

Oliver