Old zsh change

Hi all,

I've recently upgraded my zsh from 4.2.0 to 4.3.10 (by upgrading some
systems from Redhat ES 4 to 6). I've noticed a behaviour change that I
think is related to a very old change to zsh, change 20900 (2005-03-03)
according to the ChangeLog. I wanted to have a look at what that change was
to determine the best way for me to deal with it, but the ChangeLog does
not indicate which source file(s) were affected by that change. I was
wondering if you could tell me what files were changed?

Kind Regards,
Jeremy Shoup