Re: Function tgoto implicitly converted to pointer

On Sat, 06 Apr 2013 14:19:48 -0400
Nick Bryda <nickbryda@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Function `tgoto' implicitly converted to pointer at
> ../../../Src/Zle/zle_refresh.c:2361
> This is often due to a missing function prototype definition.

It's highly likely in this case:  getting the right headers for the
terminal libraries, particularly in a way that works on older systems,
is nasty.

In the worst case, TGOTO_PROTO_MISSING should be defined by a test in
configure.ac: evidently it isn't here, so I suppose the code around line
1652 of configure.ac isn't working for some reason.  What should happen
is if the duff prototype on 1655 *does* compile, we know there *can't*
be a valid prototype already.  It may be that it's failing to compile
for some other reason.

Axel is probably more help with the details.

pws