Re: escape sequences after upgrading

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 9:40 AM, Andrew McNabb <amcnabb@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> After upgrading my system, I found that every time I change a directory,
> zsh spits out an escape sequence that isn't recognized by my terminal.

Ultimately this points to either a wrong terminfo entry for the terminal
you are using (possibly the value of $TERM is wrong?) or a shell setting
that assumes all terminals understand all the same escape sequences.  I've
never encountered ESC ] 7 ; before, though.

If this happens only after "cd", check the value of  $chpwd_functions for
culprits.

If this is happening with other commands as well, check $PROMPT_EOL_MARK
and the setting of the PROMPT_SP option.