Re: interactivecomments and preexec

On Mon, 22 Jul 2013 21:22:17 +0100
Stephane Chazelas <stephane.chazelas@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> 2013-07-22 21:02:03 +0100, Peter Stephenson:
> > On Mon, 22 Jul 2013 19:30:12 +0100
> > Peter Stephenson <p.w.stephenson@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > > +	ihwend();
> >
> > Oops, should be hwend(), which is a function pointer that points to
> > ihwend() in the case of interactive history.  Now fixed.
> [...]
>
> Thanks,
>
> though that works with `zsh -f`, that doesn't seem to work with
> those options:

It does for me.  You have

extendedglob on
interactivecomments off
badpattern on

so "#" is not a comment, it's a bad pattern because it doesn't follow
another string, which is what the shell reports.  Up arrow and output
from preexec give the unexpanded command line regardless.  But I don't
know what you're claiming doesn't work.