Correct installation path for completion files

All,

I am working on having systemd install its own completion file in the
`make install`, but was told that the directory that I was having it go
to by default was non-standard.

Which directory should upstream provided completion files go? I
currently have all of mine in /usr/share/zsh/site-functions/, but I was
told that they should be in /usr/share/zsh/vendor-functions/. However,
going through a few distros (CentOS, Debian, Arch, and Fedora) nothing
seems to install to that directory, and all completion files not
supplied by the zsh package are in `site-functions`. There was a post on
the Debian MLs[1] that said to put them in vendor-functions, but I am
wary if even in the debian packages they don't do that yet. (Unless this
is in their experimental branch or something)

[1]: http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-zsh-devel/2013-July/000789.html

I am not subscribed, so please CC me. Thanks,

--
William Giokas | KaiSforza | http://kaictl.net/
GnuPG Key: 0x73CD09CF