Re: ERP application as Zsh module -- thought?

On Oct 12,  1:55am, William Park wrote:
}
} I am developing "ERP system for small business".  The underlying data
} structure is spreadsheet (ie. 2D sparse table) where the rows act like
} arrays.
}
} I would like to embed my application as Zsh module.

May I ask, why?  I don't know a lot of small business owners who know
their way around in a shell, and zsh doesn't exactly handle 2D arrays
cleanly, much less databases of them.

(Well, OK, *I* know a number of small business owners who know their
way around in a shell, but I have to assume I'm an outlier in that
respect, and I also know a number of them who would be totally lost.)

} Is this something you guys would like to see?

I'd be curious to see how you intend to go about it, but it's not likely
that I'd use it.