Re: zsh syntax check fails on correct if [[ usage (rhbz 966911)

On Fri, 18 Oct 2013 12:20:00 -0700
> Well, yeah, but it's really strange that in some cases it executes NOTHING,
> and in other very similar cases it executes the tests and assignments, and
> it's really not obvious why there's a difference.

All sounds like the execsimple() optimisation mayhem --- it's all a
little bit funny what's considered "simple" and what isn't.

I've committed the fix for that --- see if any of the funnies you
spotted persist.

pws