Re: Helpfiles again (was Re: modify functions hierarchy (was: etc.))

On Mon, 25 Nov 2013 15:14:49 -0500
Phil Pennock <zsh-workers+phil.pennock@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> There's a chained dependency here on multibyte working at all, since if
> é doesn't glob match against ? then the PCRE tests will never be run.

Yes, there are various things like that, since the test framework is
running the same scripting language as you're trying to test.  I don't
think that's intrinsically problematic from the point of view of the
tests themselves, it's just a potential debug headache if something goes
wrong.  But we're used to those.

pws