Re: PATCH 13/17: anon funcs: don't leak shf when ctrl-c in () {:} =(sleep 1)

On Tue, 6 Jan 2015 12:06:32 +0100
Mikael Magnusson <mikachu@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> And I suppose I'll leave this for an even colder winter day. Or we
> could point potential new contributors looking for areas to help to
> this code, as an introductory exercise to set their expectations
> right.

There's an essay in frustration waiting to come out of that...

Maybe we could *not* point potential new contributors at the current
code and they could just do it right this time...?  Maybe in D?

pws