Re: PATCH 17/17: check widthp before deref (is this okay, or should it be *swidep = buf + *widthp ? *widthp : 0; or something)

On Tue, Jan 6, 2015 at 8:49 AM, Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Jan 6,  6:25am, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
> }
> } +     if (swidep && widthp)
> }           *swidep = buf + *widthp;
>
> I think your parenthetical in the subject is on the right track, and
> it should be
>
>         if (swidep)
>             *swidep = widthp ? buf + *widthp : buf;

Okay, I've updated the patch in my queue to this version. And with
that I think all the feedback has been handled, I won't resend the
whole series before committing. If anyone wants to get some
last-minute reviewing in, you can snoop on my local tree at
http://comm.it.cx/cgit/zsh-cvs/log/

--
Mikael Magnusson