Re: PATCH (differently) Re: PATCH: Plug some fd leaks in bin_print

On Jan 6, 11:08pm, Bart Schaefer wrote:
}
} Does coverity still find leaks after this?  What I've done is to move
} option validity checking earlier in the function so that fout should
} never get opened in the first place if we're not going to make proper
} use of it later.

Oops, forgot to delete a couple of lines from a copy-paste:

} +	if (fmt && !*args) {
} +	    if (fout != stdout)
} +	        fclose(fout);
} +	    return 0;
} +	}

fout is always stdout there, so that can just be

+	if (fmt && !*args)
+	    return 0;

I won't resend the entire diff unless somebody needs it.