Re: PATCH: hist: remove wrong NULL terminator

On 01/09/2015 11:38 AM, Mikael Magnusson wrote:

Yes, but it's actually pretty harmless, most other variables on the stack in that function are never used if we enter this codepath.

I guess so, since otherwise there'd be crashes all over the place. Still, it
has a lethal look about it.  Trying to understand the culture of the project
I find myself wondering how things like that pass unnoticed, given the
unquestioned skill level of the people involved.