Re: Math expression evaluation error?

Thanks for the detailed explanation. I suggest that the an additional line be added to the manual, which would say something like:

" Caution: The evaluation of an expression is taken a term at a time and if there are mixed terms , say integer only and float terms , the integer only ones will not be promoted to real values and the result of the whole expression would be an error to common standards. One can use the -f option or the FORCE_FLOAT environment variable to change this behavior."

I apologize if this is in the manual already.

Regards.