Re: Crash when exporting scalar without value and getsparam fails

On Jan 9,  2:26pm, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
} bug:
}  unset IFS
}  export IFS
}
} Would the non-gnu equivalent of addenv(pm, getsparam(pname) ?: ""); do
} the trick here? Or should it just return with an error?

I think it should do nothing to the environment and return success.

% bash -c 'unset IFS; export IFS; echo $?; printenv | grep IFS'
0
%

However, we need an unset parameter object with the export flag set,
so that it will become both set and exported when next a value is
assigned to it.  I think that can be done but don't immediately
recall how.