Re: PATCH: hist: remove wrong NULL terminator

On Jan 9,  1:43pm, Mikael Magnusson wrote:
} Subject: PATCH: hist: remove wrong NULL terminator
}
} The result of str[1] = NULL; is then, as far as I can tell, not
} anything good. I also can't see any other thing that might have been
} intended to be NULL-terminated here, so just remove it.

That whole function is a bit odd.  It's exported, but nothing calls it
except in this file.  My compiler doesn't complain if changed to static.

And both it and quotebreak() start like

    quote(char **tr)
    {
	char *ptr, *rptr, **str = (char **)tr;

what is the cast for if tr is already char** ?

Anyway I don't see any reason not to commit the patch from 34178.